Sunday, August 04, 2013
70"/178cm across & 28"/71cm from top to point.
Gauge: isn't too important but I had a gauge of @4sts = 4"/10cm
Trying to use up scrap yarn from my stash (hence the name) I used about 180yd/165m of Magnum by Cascade, a 60"/152cm long #19/15mm needle and 2 markers to mark either side of the center stitch.
K2tog: knit 2 stitches together
pm: place marker
sl m: slip marker from one needle to the next
* : repeat
Cast on 5sts.
Row 1: [K1, yo] 2x's, pm, K1, pm, [yo, K1] 2x's
Row 2 & all even rows: K
Row 3: K1, yo, K to marker, yo, sl m, K1, sl m, yo, K to 1 stitch before the end of row, yo, K1.
Row5: K1, yo, K1 * yo, K2tog * to marker, yo, sl m, K1, sl m, yo, *K2tog, yo * to last 2sts, K1, yo, K1.
Row 6: K
Repeat below sequence to desired length:
Work Rows 3&4 [2x's]
Work Rows 5&6 once
I cast off when I had 97sts.
4 increases are made on each odd numbered row. If changing colors do so on a Row 5.
Instead of keeping track of my rows I kept track of my number of stitches for when I should work a Row 5, so when I had 13sts I worked a Row 5; 21sts work a Row 5, 29sts and so on... when the stitch count has increased by 8sts work the eyelet row.
Patterns coming up in the next couple of months:
I used a bulky cotton tape for this tank.
This is made with Knit Collage's "Stargazer Silk & Sequins."
LOVE this yarn!
#6's & Ella Rae's Lace Merino for this cute little top.
I've been asked a lot about the pattern for this one. I should have it by the end of August, beginning of September.
I know I'm missing a couple of promised ones as well, just not enough hours in the day!